USB Safe Guard
Change general USB to Secure USB, Secure USB is only available to authorized users and Remote USB control available
TRY IT FOR FREE NOW
You can change the generic USB Hard Disk or USB Flash Disk to an encrypted secure USB.
A Secure USB is 5MB less than the normal USB size
Option when creating secure USB.
- Can set the read / write password and the read-only password respectively.
- There is an option to use secure USB only when connected to the Internet.
- You can set an expiration date.
- You can set the number of expirations.
- After expiration, you can automatically dispose of secure USB.
- If you do not use your PC for a certain period of time while you are using secure USB, it will automatically shut down the secure USB.
- If the password is wrong several times, you can automatically discard the secure USB.
The documents are hidden in a secure USB, which can be retrieved only by entering the password.
You can change the policy for this secure USB even after creating a secure USB.
How do I create secure USB ?
Insert a generic USB.
Note: If there are files on the generic USB, deleted all files during the creation of the secure USB.
Click "Create Secure USB" Menu.
Note: The secure USB is available 100 times when creating a secure USB as an evaluation version.
Of course, after purchasing a genuine 'USB Safe Guard' product, it can be changed to a genuine secure USB easily. There is no restriction in this case.
If the "Internet connection required for secure USB" option is set, the policy can be changed in the main program and this policy will be applied immediately when using a secure USB
Set required option.
|Internet connection required for secure USB
|Internet connection is required when running a secure USB.
|Password for read/write
|If you log into a secure USB with this password, you can read or write files to secure USB.
|Password for read-only
|If you log into a secure USB with this password, you can only read files from USB
|USB usage is prohibited after the specified expiration date.
|After using the specified number of times, USB usage is prohibited.