“Screen Watermark” Enterprise edition
The administrator creates screen watermark policies to be distributed to groups or users using Web Console. (You can create multiple watermark policies)
The same policy can be applied to all users, or each policy can be applied to each group or user.
Even if the agent program is running, the watermark may not be displayed by the policy.
The administrator can set the policy applied when logging on to AD, SSO, or agent programs. The administrator can also set the policy applied when logging off.
Agent program description:
Automatically restarts when PC restarts (automatically starts even in safe mode)
Multi-Session support: Screen watermark is displayed on the user session when the user is switched.
Support the following VDI and APP products.
Microsoft Remote Desktop, RemoteApp
Citrix xenDesktop, xenApp
VMWare Horizon VDI, APP
Agent Logon Method: Supports the following 4 types, and the administrator can set / change them.
- Anonymous logon:
- Active Directory Logon: When a user logs on to AD, the agent program is also automatically logged on with the corresponding AD account.
- SSO Logon: When the user logs on to SSO, the agent program is also automatically logged on with the corresponding SSO account.
- ID/Password Logon: When the agent program starts, a logon window is displayed asking for ID and Password.
Main features of the agent program:
Function to show or hide the watermark according to the designated environment
- According to customer policy, the watermark can be hidden inside the company, the watermark is only visible when the PC is used externally, or normally the watermark is not visible, but the watermark can be shown when certain conditions are satisfied.
The agent program periodically inquires to the Web Server whether the policy currently being applied by the user has been changed, and if the policy is changed, then the changed policy is reflected.
Support 4 groups of text watermark
- Various output locations can be specified for each group
- You can display Active Directory or SSO information in Watermark.
- User-defined meta data can be displayed on the Watermark
Support invisible watermark (hidden watermark)
- The invisible watermark is hidden on the screen and is included in the image file when capturing the screen.
- The invisible watermark is encrypted, and the encryption key is different for each customer.
- Decryption can be performed using the tool provided by xSecuritas.
- The invisible watermark cannot be decoded when taken with a camera.
4 image watermark support
- Support png, bmp, gif, jpg images.
Screen capture prevention function
- Controls not to capture the entire screen.
- Controls that only certain program screens are not captured.
- When a user attempts to capture, the original image is saved on the server.
output watermark function (add-on)
- Watermark output when printing documents.
- Save log when printing (records user, document name, printer, number of pages, etc.)
- Watermarks can be set to not print for specific documents, printers and processes.
- Prevention of Process / Thread kill: The user cannot forcibly kill Process / Thread using a tool such as Task Manager.
- Prevention of program file deletion: Executable files and data files related to the agent program cannot be deleted in Explorer or etc.
- Program Uninstall Prevention: The user must know the password to uninstall the program, and the user cannot forcibly delete program files from Explorer or etc.
- When the PC boots, the agent program is automatically executed, but the user cannot remove this policy.
- The agent program can be executed in Hide state. (Hidden in the tray bar)
Main functions of WEB Console
The administrator can preview the watermark policy you are creating.
(You can see how the screen watermark policy you are creating looks on the screen)
The administrator can assign policies by group or user.
If a user account is stored in the WEB DB, policy can be assigned to each group / user, or the agent program can be terminated or removed remotely for the selected user.
Our valuable customers
Continental Automotive GmbH (Germany), Rakuten Securities Inc (Japan), Itau Bank (Colombia), Teleperformance (Barzil), Virtuos (Vietnam, China) and more than 20 countries around the world are using our products.
TRY IT FOR FREE NOW
We're Here To Help!
3250 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 2008 Los Angeles CA 90010